You may be surprised to know that less than half of UK registered businesses have websites but yet 96% of UK households have the Internet. That’s a lot of businesses missing out on this opportunity.
So, first and foremost, if you don’t have a website, it might be worth investing in one.
If you already have a website, let’s focus on making it great.
So what makes a great website?
- Organisation and structure – don’t over complicate things, make categories logical and organise content simply.
- Simple navigation – keep navigation as simple as possible so customers can find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Original content – not only will this help with SEO, it will engage your customer more.
- Outstanding design – make your site beautiful and keep it in line with your brand.
- Speed – around 50% of customers will abandon a page if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Remove all extra elements that slow your site down.
- Easy to read – display copy in easy to read blocks and avoid white on black as it’s quite tiring for the human eye to read.
- SEO – enrich your site with original, SEO friendly content to ensure you are naturally appearing at the top of search engines.
- Tracking – measure and track how your customers are interacting with your site to improve and optimise overall performance.
- Link building – links will help with your site’s search engine ranking – the more relevant the better.
The great thing about a website is it enables effective channel analysis through Google Analytics, which makes it easier to see which marketing activity has the best ROI.
Website/ App services offered by Naked Fish Marketing:
- Content Creation & Management
- User Journey (UX)
- Analysis (Google Analytics)
Call Kate on 07905 114017 to speak to us about your marketing and book your free consultation today!